June 2, 2016
ESSENTIAL OILS & YOUR WEIGHT LOSS
Before we begin, what are essential oils? Essential oils are the aromatic volatile liquid compounds that are found in seeds, bark, stems, roots, flowers and other parts of plants.
However, did you know that these oils can assist and aid you on your weight loss journey?
Essential oils can be used aromatically, which means you can diffuse or inhale them. Topically, which means you can use as a massage oil and rub them into your skin. And last but not least internally which means a couple of drops in your tea or water, or in a capsule.
As you follow along with us in our following newsletters, we will show you how the oils work best by suppressing hunger, reducing stress that leads to overeating, hunger management, burning fat, curbing the crave for sweet foods and detoxing.
Essential oils provide liquid wellness to a variety of health issues and mental disorders. They help in healing almost all common types of health issues like digestive problems, organ inflammation, skin diseases, loss of appetite, body pain, obesity, and more. According to Erin Haselkorn and her book “Essential Oils: 55 Essential Oils Recipes for Weight Loss, Curing Sickness and Managing Pain”, as a liquid wellness solution essential oils can be used in the following ways:
- Mix a few drops of essential oils with a carrier oil or base oil that is three times higher in the actual quantity of the essential oil. You can use this mixture as a tonic or you can store it in a capsule
- Use a few drops of essential oils in fruit juice and drink
- Add the essential oil in the diffuser or mix it with hot water and inhale the same to get rid of health issues
- Add a few drops of essential oils to hot water, soak a cotton cloth in the mixture and wrap it around your body like a body wrap
- Mix essential oils in a pot filled with hot water, cover yourself with a thick towel and inhale the vapor to get more healing benefits of the essential oil
- Simply massage the oil in various body parts by mixing the essential oil with a base oil or a carrier oil
- Simply add the essential oil to your palm or to a diffuser and inhale directly.